OM.2024.076 - Lisa Blond - Canada



OM.2024.076 - Lisa Blond - Canada - Mosaic Selfie - collage on panel - 8 x 8 inches - Visual Poetry and Color

Versions of me.
Pieces of me.
Before, now, Forever?


My name is Lisa Blond and I live in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.

I attended Graphic Design School in Montreal, Quebec, Canada in the early 1980s.
I  am part of a group exhibition at the Cuts and Paste Gallery in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, that will be mounted as of July 1, 2024.
I am new to the Collage World and am excited to be able to express myself and show my work. Presently I am making my collages on cards, and then gift the cards to people.  The idea that my art is moving from myself to someone I know and then to someone that I do not know, is intrinsic to how I feel art should be shared.  The love, creativity and grace that I put into my cards, flows outwards to the world and carries that message, hidden, within the message of the sender.   And I love that.  I am always on the look out for places to send my collages.  When I find those opportunities, I work with paper and often incorporate photos. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts